My photo
Watauga, TX, United States
I have several passions. Photography. Beaded jewelry. Hand knotted rugs. Cooking. Writing. Estate Sales. So I decided to have blogs dedicated to all my passions. It's good to have several passions. Click on any picture for a larger view.

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Gemstone Beaded Badge Lanyards - Great Option to Ugly Chains!

If you wear an identification badge at work, it's probably hangs from a metal chain or fabric lanyard. I decided that lanyards should be pretty, not boring, so I decided to make beaded lanyards. They look more like jewelry than just something to hang your badge on.
 
I have designed different versions. Some have a ring that moves freely along the lanyard and can be removed so the lanyard can be worn as a necklace. Others have a fixed clasp for you to attach your badge to.  The longer lanyards can be beautiful necklaces when you remove the ring and wrap them twice around your neck.

If you have a special color you would like, I'm happy to take orders.  Just email me at debidemetrion@gmail.com.

#100 - 44" Long, Amazonite, Silver Tone Beads, Movable Ring - $25

#101 - 39" long, Amazonite Beads, Black Onyx and SP Beads, Fixed Position Ring - $25

#102 - 40" Long, Red Bamboo Coral, Carnelian, Movable Ring - $20

#103 - 38", Malaysian Jade, Aventurine, Silver Tone Beads, Fixed Ring - $25

#107 - 34", Red Coral, Amethyst, SP Beads, Movable Ring - $27

#108 - 39", Turquoise Magnesite, Czech Seed Beads, Fixed Ring - $21

#109 - 34", Turquoise Magnesite Beads, Garnet Beads,, SP Beads - $29

#110 - 38" long, Turquoise Magnesite, Czech Seed Beads, Movable Ring - $20

#112 - 37" Long, Red Coral, Turquoise Magnesite, Glass Beads, Fixed Ring - $20

No comments:

Post a Comment